17 August 2013

ENFP

Had a moment of inspiration and started to pack my room - one of my favorite "spend time w myself" activities.
 
And guess what I found! A Myers Briggs Type Indicator test I did:
 
 
 
From as far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be an accountant because my dad was one... and wanting to be like my dad was all I wanted to be. I did accountancy at A levels, and scored a distinction. Ah ha! All the more! I must be destined to be an accountant! My parents encouraged me to apply to Melbourne University for accountancy and I was admitted. All plans were to travel to Melbourne....but for some strange reason....for no real reason....I can't even say what happened because I've no idea what happened …but I just didn't want to study accountancy after JC.
 
Applying to law school was a joke to the family and my friends. To myself. I've never talked or even thought of wanting to be a lawyer in my entire life. Nobody thought I'll ever be admitted. I really had (have) a bad command of the English language and that was like some kind of pre requisite of entering law school …or so the world thought. The world thought wrong obviously.
 
And so to law school I went n graduated. I loved law practice. Totally loved litigation. Know no other high since. Seriously.
 
But again, in some strange twist of life, public relations became my profession for the past decade.
And now, back to the original story....this Myers Briggs test I found...my results indicated I'm a ENFP and my own handwriting says Public Relations as one of four occupations under ENFP. And I did this test …back in JC2 days.
 
 
 
 
Fate? Destiny? Divine intervention? Whatever …it simply seems it's all meant to be.
 
:)
But then again, ENFP says also "Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want".
 
Nice to know I haven't change much since JC days … :)

 

2 comments:

Letícia Brum Silva said...

Talvez o destino esteja querendo que você estude contabilidade...

Letícia Brum Silva said...

Talvez o destino esteja querendo que você estude contabilidade...